lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

"my greatst ambition" empathy task

In all this time I didn’t pay attention to my son. I was a bad father I don’t care anything about him, but now that he is the only salvation that this family have I have to help him and be a good father.
I have to help him publish his comic so that if the comic became famous and he became a writer of comics I would help him to make the comics and I would have more money that now.
In the last time all the days he told me that he wanted to write a comic, that he loves write comics but I don’t realize that he was a good writer and that if he became famous he will have a lot of money and I can solve all the economics problems that this family had, but if he didn’t became a famous writer I have to continue working in the same place that I hate and they didn’t pay me a lot of money, so I will help him write an excellent comic.
When the comic a pairs in al the places my son will be famous person and if I help him y can become famous to and win a lot of money working in tv programs.

1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations on your effort. This piece is quite well written. I think the tone of it is a bit too serious for someone like this boy´s father. Also, the fact that he says "I don´t care anything about him" sound too harsh. Remember he makes fun of his son, but he loves him.
    8 (eight)

    ResponderEliminar