viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

dear diary


In this week in 1944 all was strange, the people were running , the governments were speaking all the time about what was happening and the teachers of the school were alert about something that students didn't know. When the British arrived in India a lot of people killed themself, because they didn't want to speak another language, change the religion and receive order of the British.At that time, I decided to go to another country, I would not speak another language, I would not change my religion. So I decided to go to England to live because I will not change my life. When I arrived in England and the time passed I would start writing poems about the British in India  that I didn’t like. My parents hate the culture and all the changes that the British made in India. My parents are in India and I want to go again, but I don't want to bear with British. But I want to see my parents. I think I will go again to IndiaMy parents need me.
          bye tomorrow I will write again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario