lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

formal letter


Dear lady Elizabeth,
                    I am writing this letter to you  to say you watch is happening to my when I see you. I am in love with you. When  I see you in the Midel Ages, I couldn’t stop thinking in you. You are very beautiful. When the fight starts I was fighting only for your love.
                   I want to meet you in a restaurant to speak about this love that I think that we can have. We can see on the 17 of November at 15:00 in Paris. I think that you love because I saw you looking at me before the fight started.
                See you the 17 of November
                                    Sir Robert

1 comentario:

  1. You have to pay closer attention when you type. Correct the mistakes you've made in your drafts before publishing. The idea is OK, but there are a lot of mistakes.

    ResponderEliminar