martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Informal letter

Llondo 1986
15 of november
     
             Dear Lucas,
                               How are you and your family?. A friend told me that your father went to a tournament of ballet. How was the tournament? Did he win?.
                               I am writting to you because I want to tell you about  this week.One day I was in the park and Dr Jekyl came and gave me food. I went to his house with him but when I enter to his house he became into a mounster he started running at me.I could escape .He became into a mounster because he drink a potion.At the end of the day I drink the potion and I becamen into a mounster
                                                     See you soon
                                                                              Bugs Bunny.

1 comentario: